The 2019 edition has been cacelled… but it will be back in 2020!
To the last moment, we wanted the 2019 edition to happen but it didn’t…After discussing with team, our partners and the other Diam24 regattas organisers, we took the decision to postpone the event to March 2020!
An offer “Come as You Are”!
The 2020 GP Pacifique des Jeux programme will start on Thursday, February 27th until Monday, March 7th.For €21,000, your team of three crew members will have:
- Return tickets from Paris, Auckland or Los Angeles to Tahiti on Air Tahiti Nui;
- Full rental of a Diam24 from ADH Inotec shipyard (including insurance, international and local shipping and all sails)
- Free assembly of the boat by our team;
- All transfers from Tahiti International Airport- 8 nights on a 6-8 pax catamaran from Tahiti Yacht Charter;
- All meals and non-alcohol beverages;
- A brand new Gennaker tagged “GP Pacifique des Jeux” and our partner “Terevau”;
- Full security for your boat on raid;
- Visit of Bora Bora lagoon;
- Opening and closing ceremonies;
- Special discounts for your guests or in case you wanted to stay longer in French Polynesia;
- The return of €5,000 Prize Money to share amongst the top three teams!
5 islands and one 90 nautical milles raid
Teams will enjoy the incredible Polynesian landscapes crossing 5 islands from Tahiti, Moorea, Huahine, Raiatea to Bora Bora.
The 90nm “Air Tahiti Nui Challenge” between Moorea and Huahine will be the longest raid of the Diam24 circuit!
Program 2020 :
- Thursday 27th February : Arrival
- Friday 28th February : Rest – Registration – Training – Ceremony
- Saturday 29th February : Stadium in Tahiti + ‘Challenge TeMana Import’ Raid Matavai – Papenoo – Venus Point
- Sunday 1st March : Stadium in Tahiti + ‘Challenge Tahitian Cola’ Raid Venus Point – Papeete – Moorea
- Monday 2nd March : ‘Challenge Air Tahiti Nui’ Raid Moorea – HuahineTuesday 3rd March : Day Off in Huahine
- Wednesday 4th March : Raid Huahine – Raiatea
- Thursday 5th March : Stadium in Raiatea + Raiatea – Bora-Bora
- Friday 6th March : Stadium + ‘Challenge Grand Prix Pacifique des Jeux’ Raid Bora Bora Lagoon + Prize ceremony
- Saturday 7th March : Visite of Bora-Bora + Day off + return flightWe are waiting for you!